to renew your AG ministerial credentials. We have attempted to give you the most concise renewal information possible on this page. If you have any questions, please feel free to give our office a call and we will help you in every way possible.
Late Renewals . . .
- If your renewal is postmarked or submitted online after Dec. 31, 2017, it will be considered late and a late fee of $50.00 is required in addition to the $50.00 renewal fee. PLEASE NOTE: renewal form and fees must be postmarked no later than Jan. 15, 2018, or you will be considered lapsed.
- Renewals postmarked after January 15, 2018 will not be accepted by General Council, and your credential will be lapsed. You will instead be required to complete a reinstatement application and pay $100.00 reinstatement fee. (Please contact the Secretary/Treasurer's Office for more details).
RENEWAL STEP BY STEP PROCESS:
To renew by paper/mail:
- Renewals (paper copy) have been mailed from General Council.
- If mailing, your renewal must be mailed to the SoCal Network and postmarked no later than Dec. 31, 2017
To renew electronically:
- You will be able to renew online at ag.org now!
- If you renew online, do not mail in your paper renewal.
- The renewal fee is $50.00 made payable to SoCal Network and mailed or paid online HERE.
- Renewals will not be processed until the renewal fee has been received. If you already paid the renewal fee, please notify the Secretary/Treasurer's Office if you paid online or sent in a check.
- Network tithes must be current to renew. (Network tithes and renewal fees can be paid online HERE.)
- General Council tithes must be current to renew. (Any payment for General Council included with renewal, must be made payable to General Council.)