Kids Camp 2019 Registration
2019 Summer Camp registration is a 3-step process. Please ensure that you complete all of the steps listed below to complete your registration. Incomplete forms and delay in submitting the required documents could result in additional fees.
COMPLETE CAMP COORDINATOR REGISTRATION
- Complete Online Camp Coordinator Registration - ONE COORDINATOR PER CHURCH
- After you complete the Online Camp Coordinator Registration. you will receive a confirmation email which contains a PDF packet with important camp information as well as consent forms that are needed to complete your student and cabin leader registration. Please read the packet for more details.
COMPLETE CHURCH REGISTRATION / HOUSING LIST FOR LEADERS:CAMPERS
This step is to be completed ONLY once you have your registration totals & are ready to submit your churches TOTAL deposit payment & paperwork. (check or credit card is accepted)
Make sure before you proceed:
- Online camp coordinator registration has been completed
- All necessary consent forms have been distributed & collected along with $100 camper deposits & full cabin leader payments
You are now ready to complete online registration for your churches campers & cabin leaders.Church Registration/Housing
Mail in paperwork and payment
All paperwork and full deposit payments must be received by our office before or on the Early-Rate deadline in order to receive the early-rate pricing. Any paperwork or payment received after the early-rate deadline will result in your church receiving the LATE rate
- Camper/Cabin Leader Applications
- Pinecrest Christian Camp Nutrition Form (Pinecrest participants only)
- Sugar Pine Release Form (Sugar Pine participants only)
- Volunteer Worker Application (every adult 18+)
- Pastor Certification (every adult 18+)
- Our preferred method of payment is by check. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you may have the option to do so at the end of your online church registration process.
- Make ONE Church payment that covers all NON-REFUNDABLE $100 student deposits and full cabin leader fees.
- Final payments can be received up to 1-week prior to your camp at the SoCal Network office. All final outstanding balances must be paid to SoCal Network no later than at check-in on the first day of camp (no exceptions)
To request a change of information for a student/leader that has already completed online registration or to add any additional campers , please use the Online Change Request Form.
***Note: Last minute gender corrections could result in your student not being able to room with your church***
Important Information to Remember:
- Camp Rates are determined by registration completion date. Example: Online Registration completed on or before the early-rate deadline, BUT paperwork/deposit received after the early-rate deadline will result in your church receiving the LATE rate.
- All deposit payments and consent forms are due by the early-rate deadline. Failure to do so will result in your church receiving the LATE rate.
- All registrations will be considered pending until steps 1, 2, and 3 are completed. At that time your registration will be moved from pending to confirmed and your spot is reserved.
Registration is considered complete when all of the following have been completed:
- Camp Coordinator Registration Completed
- Online Church Registration & Housing Completed
- Camper/Cabin Leader consent forms have been sent into the SoCal Network Office
- Non-Refundable $100 camper deposits & full cabin leader payments have been sent to the SoCal Network office by the early-rate deadline