Kids Camp LIVE 2020
Kids Camp LIVE is a 3-day Kids Camp/VBS event where SoCal Network churches and a thousand kids and leaders gather online in their homes - all to experience God together in a life-changing way! From team competitions, daily challenges, and virtual activities to cabin chats, fire circle stories and late night fun, your kids can all be campers this summer!
You provide the cabin counselors (2:10 ratio) and together we’ll create a camp experience where the home is holy ground and families are forever changed. Let’s partner together for a summer like no other!
$250 PER CHURCH $5 PER CAMPER
$250 PER CHURCH
$5 PER CAMPER
Lead Pastor at Action Community Church
SoCal Network Children's Ministry Director
Children's Pastor at Grace AG
Lead Pastor at His Place Huntington Beach
Children's Pastor at Imperial Faith AG
Lead Pastor at Action Community Church
Kids Camp Registration will be available online only! Every church bringing a group to kids camp LIVE will need to select a CHURCH Camp Coordinator. The Camp Coordinator is in charge of Online Registration for their church. They will be the contact person for all changes, payments, and adjustments. Camp Coordinators will be the point of contact between us and the church, receiving camp plans, resources, schedules, etc. and sharing these resources and updates with their church.
Camp Coordinators should follow the steps listed below to successfully register their church:
REGISTER YOUR CHURCH
- This form is to be completed by your churches assigned "Kids Camp Coordinator". As a kids camp coordinator, you are responsible for communicating with your church families, receiving consent forms, tracking attendance, etc. The EMAIL you enter in this form as a camp coordinator is the email we will be using for communication & sending copies of consent forms to.
- You will pay a 1 time $250 per church registration fee online with registration. This fee is non-refundable (wow what a steal. A 3 day camp/vbs experience for the price of 1 child)
- You will reserve the appropriate amount of spots you need at $5 per camper (leader spots are free). The camper to leader ratio is 10:2. (you need 2 leaders for every 10 campers)
- Your church is only guaranteed the # of spots you reserve. These reservation fees are non-refundable but transferable. This means that if you reserve too many spots, you are welcome to sell those spots to another church that is on our waiting list. If you use all your spots and find that you need more, fill out a change request form below and your request for additional spots will be placed on a waiting list.
- Our online camp experience has a max 1,000 person capacity on a first come first serve basis.
- After completing this step, you will receive a confirmation email which will give you an access password to camp documents, schedules & resources.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you DO NOT get a confirmation email within a few minutes of completing your registration, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
COMPLETE A CONSENT FORM
- Once you have registered your church for camp & made the payment, the church coordinator will receive a confirmation email with an access password to gain access to these camper/leader consent forms and all other camp information. (please note: once you enter the password in the box below, it will bring you back to this page. Click the "here" button and you will gain access to all camp forms)
- The church camp coordinator will need to provide and collect individual registration forms for each leader and camper attending Kids Camp LIVE. Each camper/leader will fill out an online form (Church Coordinators will receive copies of all completed individual registration forms submitted online)
- To request a change of information for a student/leader that has already completed online registration or to add any additional campers , please use the Online Change Request Form.
- Registration officially CLOSES 1 week prior to camp! That means that we won't be excepting any more changes / add-ons 1 week prior to your camp date!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER:
DEADLINE: Registration will CLOSE 1 week before camp & a registration total will need to be submitted online with your total leaders and kids attending. Please be sure you set a deadline with your church to receive individual registration forms before submitting your #s.
NOTE: registration is on a first come/first serve basis & you will only be guaranteed the spots you reserved and paid for initially. We have a 1,000 person capacity. Registration will automatically close once we reach capacity. If that happens and you have any additional add-ons, you will need to fill out a change request form to be placed on a waiting list. We will let you know 1 week prior to camp if any spots are available.
Camp Coordinators are responsible for providing information to their church leaders, children & parents as it becomes available from the Network Office.