SoCal Kids Camp 2020
2020 Summer Camp registration is a 3-step process. Please ensure that you complete all of the steps listed below to complete your registration. Incomplete forms and delay in submitting the required documents could result in additional fees or losing your spot.
Registration officially CLOSES 1 week prior to camp! That means that we won't be excepting any more registrations/changes or add-ons 1 week prior to your camp date!!
Sugar Pine: June 17-20
Pinecrest 1: July 7-10
Pinecrest 2: July 14-17
STEP 1 - CAMP COORDINATOR REGISTRATION
- Complete the Camp Coordinator Registration online. One Coordinator per Church
- After completing this step, you will receive a confirmation email which will give you access to camp documents & online access to camp medical forms. Please read the packet for more details.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you DO NOT get a confirmation email within a few minutes of completing your registration, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
STEP 2- CHURCH REGISTRATION/HOUSING
This step is to be completed ONLY once you have your registration totals, you have received digital copies of all medical forms, leader forms and you are ready to submit your churches TOTAL deposit payment & forms. (check or credit card is accepted). Please make sure that the housing list you submit online matches the medical forms that have been submitted.
Make sure before you proceed:
- Online camp coordinator registration has been completed
- All necessary consent forms have been distributed & collected along with $100 camper deposits & full cabin leader payments (note: Our office & your church camp coordinator will automatically receive copies of all online medical forms as they are submitted online. Please make sure you have received forms for each of your students & leaders before proceeding)
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis until camp is full. This means that if there is a line of churches waiting to get into camp, they will go to the front of the "line" as their forms are turned in with their $$. Which also means that if your registrations are not complete, your church's spot could go to the next in line.
- Registration officially CLOSES 1 week prior to camp! We won't be excepting any more registrations, changes or add-ons 1 week prior to your camp date!!
You are now ready to complete online registration for your churches campers & cabin leaders.
Step 3 - Mail in paperwork and payment
All camp forms and payments must be received by our office before or on the Early-Rate deadline in order to receive the early-rate pricing. Any forms or payment received after the early-rate deadline will result in your church receiving the LATE rate
- Camper/Cabin Leader Medical Forms completed online
- Volunteer Worker Application (every adult 18+)
- Pastor Certification (every adult 18+)
- Our preferred method of payment is by check. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you may have the option to do so at the end of your online church registration process.
- Make ONE Church payment that covers all NON-REFUNDABLE $100 student deposits and full cabin leader fees.
- FINAL PAYMENTS: must be received up to 1-week prior to your camp at the SoCal Network office. DO NOT send checks to our office past this deadline. All final outstanding balances must be paid to SoCal Network no later than at check-in on the first day of camp (no exceptions)
Changes - Change Request Form
To request a change of information for a student/leader that has already completed online registration or to add any additional campers , please use the Online Change Request Form.
- Registration officially CLOSES 1 week prior to camp! That means that we won't be excepting any more changes / add-ons 1 week prior to your camp date!!
***Note: Last minute gender corrections could result in your student not being able to room with your church***
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER:
- Camp Rates are determined by registration completion date. Example: Online Registration completed on or before the early-rate deadline, BUT forms/deposit received after the early-rate deadline will result in your church receiving the LATE rate.
- All deposit payments and consent forms are due by the early-rate deadline. Failure to do so will result in your church receiving the LATE rate.
- All registrations will be considered pending until steps 1, 2, and 3 are completed. At that time your registration will be moved from pending to confirmed and your spot is reserved.
REGISTRATION IS CONSIDERED COMPLETE WHEN...
- Camp Coordinator Registration Completed
- Online Church Registration & Housing Completed
- All camp forms have been received by our office along with payment