REGISTER YOUR CHURCH
- This form is to be completed by your churches assigned "Kids Camp Coordinator". As a kids camp coordinator, you are responsible for communicating with your church families, receiving consent forms, tracking attendance, etc. The EMAIL you enter in this form as a camp coordinator is the email we will be using for communication & sending copies of consent forms to.
- You will pay a 1 time $250 per church registration fee online with registration. This fee is non-refundable (wow what a steal. A 3 day camp/vbs experience for the price of 1 child)
- You will reserve the appropriate amount of spots you need at $5 per camper (leader spots are free). The camper to leader ratio is 10:2. (you need 2 leaders for every 10 campers)
- Your church is only guaranteed the # of spots you reserve. These reservation fees are non-refundable but transferable. This means that if you reserve too many spots, you are welcome to sell those spots to another church that is on our waiting list. If you use all your spots and find that you need more, fill out a change request form below and your request for additional spots will be placed on a waiting list.
- Our online camp experience has a max 1,000 person capacity on a first come first serve basis.
- After completing this step, you will receive a confirmation email which will give you an access password to camp documents, schedules & resources.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you DO NOT get a confirmation email within a few minutes of completing your registration, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
COMPLETE A CONSENT FORM
- Once you have registered your church for camp & made the payment, the church coordinator will receive a confirmation email with an access password to gain access to these camper/leader consent forms and all other camp information.
- The church camp coordinator will need to provide and collect individual registration forms for each leader and camper attending Kids Camp LIVE. Each camper/leader will fill out an online form (Church Coordinators will receive copies of all completed individual registration forms submitted online)