Ministerial Credentialing is an ever important issue. We are here to serve you and as a result have made the following frequently requested information available for download. Please review this information carefully before requesting a Credential Application.
To obtain a Credential Application packet, complete the Credential Application Request Form (available below) and send it to the SoCal Network Office.
- Educational Requirements
- First Credential Application Process
- Request for the Credential Application Form
- Upgrade Credential Application Process - (For use by those upgrading an existing A/G credential)
- Request for Upgrade Credential Application Form -(For use by those upgrading an existing A/G credential)
- Schedule of Courses - (These courses are offered through the SoCal Network School of Ministry)
Insurance - INFO FOR INSURANCE IF YOU ARE A SOCAL NETWORK ASSEMBLIES OF GOD MINISTER OR CHURCH.
Info for Ministers and Churches
Directory of Churches in Southern California (General Council website)
Statistical Information regarding the Assemblies of God (General Council website)
Ministerial Credentials Information on becoming a Credentialed Minister with the Assemblies of God
Affiliating an Existing Church Checklist (Please contact the Network office)