One-Day Kids Camp for Families
June 17 @ Camp Sugar Pine
48478 Mill Canyon Rd, Oakhurst CA
Check In Time: 9:30AM
Camp Duration: 10AM – 8:00PM
Earl Rate: $45 per person by 5/30/21, children age 2 and under are free
Late Rate: $55 per person after 5/30/21
This 1-day of Kids Camp is for the whole family! Come up to beautiful Camp Sugar Pine for the whole day and experience the private campgrounds, campfire chapel services, lunch and dinner, field games, family fun and the beauty of worshiping together under the stars. You must register for this event as a family. Additional children may accompany your family with your designation as their guardian. At-Camp temperature check mandatory.
Bring your own: lawn chair, beach towel, refillable water bottle, facemask and special needs foods.
REGISTER YOUR CHURCH
- This form is to be completed by your churches assigned "Kids Camp Coordinator". As a kids camp coordinator, you are responsible for communicating with your church families, tracking attendance, etc. The EMAIL you enter in this form as a camp coordinator is the email we will be using for communication & sending copies of consent forms to.
- This years Family Camp Experience has a maximum capacity of 200 persons on a first come first serve basis.
- After completing this step, you will receive a confirmation email which will give you an access password to camp documents, schedules & resources.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you DO NOT get a confirmation email within a few minutes of completing your registration, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
FAMILY REGISTRATION FORM
- Once you have registered your church, the church coordinator will receive a confirmation email with a link to gain access to the family registration forms. As schedules, health release forms and more information become available, we will provide them to the camp coordinators.
- The church camp coordinator will be responsible for sending out the family registration form link to church families. Each family will fill out an online form & pay their camp fees. (Church Coordinators will receive copies of all completed registration forms submitted online)