The SoCal Network exists to…
REACH people for Jesus by proclaiming God’s word in every community;
INSPIRE leaders by recruiting, training, and launching them into ministry; and
EMPOWER the local church by helping them reach their God-given vision through the power of the Holy Spirit.
The SoCal Network was formed in 1919 and is a district of the General Council of the Assemblies of God (USA). Our headquarters are in Irvine, California, and includes:
- An area encompassing 12 regions from San Simeon to Fresno to Bishop to the Mexican border.
- Over 480 churches, approximately 200,000 members and adherents, and over 1,300 credentialed ministers.
- Three executive officers.
- Nineteen Executive Presbyters.
- Network Ministries that specialize in support of the local church.
We believe God is doing amazing things through the SoCal Network:
The SoCal Network also owns and operates: